Thursday 6 May 2010

Weight Watchers WW43/WW43D Memory Glass Electronic Scale Reviews

Weight Watchers WW43/WW43D Memory Glass Electronic Scale Reviews
Other products by Weight Watchers Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 9 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Exquisite styling defines this dramatic round, glass scale with its gently glowing blue-backlit LCD.

Technical Details

- 4 user memory
- Displays start, last, current, and goal weight
- Leveler system for most accurate weight measurement
- 381 lb, 172 kg weight capacity
- Large, safe, impact resistant 12.5 glass platform
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Weight Watchers WW43 Memory Glass Electronic Scale" 2010-04-22
By G. E. Campbell (Tulsa, OK, USA)
We bought it as a gift for my wife's mom and dad. They reported they really enjoy it. The only problem they had was installing the battery(ies): I don't know if they didn't read the manual, or what. But they figured it out and love the scales. So, installation wasn't a permanent nor insurmountable problem. They like the large -- and lit up -- numbers (which on many black-and-white photos, you can't tell that -- and even in color photos, the marketing department takes a photo without the color of the numbers being activated!) So, they are very easy to read -- and they do light up so you can all the more easily read them. Also, it looks quite stylish. Weight Watchers WW43/WW43D Memory Glass Electronic Scale

Customer Buzz
"weight watchers scale review" 2010-04-11
By Shelley Sadd
Modern looking, very reasonable price, accurate to the Doctor's scale

Cannot seem to get the buttons to work even after following the instruction manual and having my husband try several times as well. TYhis has been quite frustrating. Luckily I wanted I like it anyway. It would be nice for us to be able to track our weight from month to month as it said we could before buying.

Customer Buzz
"The "Weight" is OVER" 2010-04-11
By Kenneth R. Funk
I love this scale. It is very clear about where you currently are, where you started and how far you are from your goal! Great for digital accountability

Customer Buzz
"Very good" 2010-03-31
By Gaurav Jain
I like the Kg/Lbs feature and it is pretty accurate. I tried to measure weight like in the intervals of 5 mins and got almost same figures in decimals ....

Customer Buzz
"Good Product" 2010-02-21
By Danelle L. Anstine
I am very pleased with these scales. I would weigh myself before i would go to my weight watcher meetings and then weigh when I got back home and they were consistent. So yes I would recommend them to friends.


Images Product

Read more Weight Watchers WW43/WW43D Memory Glass Electronic Scale

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO