Monday 17 May 2010

Natrol-Carb Intercept with Phase 2, 120ct Reviews

Natrol-Carb Intercept with Phase 2, 120ct Reviews
Other products by Natrol Ratting 3.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 11 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Carb Intercept by Natrol 120 Capsules

Technical Details

- Serving Size - 2 capsules
- Does Not Contain: Wheat, Corn, Milk, Egg, Soy, Glutens, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar or Preservatives.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Don't waste your money; amylase inhibitors do not block carbohydrate assimilation" 2010-05-13
By R. Liao (Dallas TX)
"Carb Intercept" is a purified bean derivative (Phaseolus vulgaris), which contains naturally occurring inhibitors to amylase. This does not block starch absorption, it only delays it. Here is a Pubmed article demonstrating this fact in normal patients and diabetics:

[...]

This concept has already been incorporated into a drug named acarbose.

This medication does slow the rate of carbohydrate absorption, but does not block any carbs.



Customer Buzz
"Blood sugaqr" 2010-04-19
By Joyce Sammons (Hodges, SC)
I purchased several bottles of these on sale at CVS. I trust the Natrol name and my daughter tested her blood sugar last week and it was 320. Mine was over 200. SO we decided to go on a diet and cut out as much sugar, potatoes as possible. We're both eating better and taking the Carb Intercept as directed. She has now lost 9 pounds. I'm not showing any weight loss but I'm missing half of a double chin. Her blood sugar and mine have both fallen to under 150. I called a few CVS's and had them save the pills for me and I drove 20 miles to get 2 more bottles. We cannot take diet aids that raise BP so these were perfect. I did notice a fiber like laxative effect (hallelulah). I've been on Rx for constipation and even they didn't work. So I'll definitely buy many more bottles of these.

So my daughter would recommend these for weight loss and blood sugar control and I would recommend them as a good laxative. They're worth a try. I have 3 bottles on hand and count myself lucky to have found them on sale.

Customer Buzz
"Not what it states.." 2009-11-02
By Nicole M. Davi
This product was not what i expected...i am not over weight i am 5'1" @ 125lbs and this product did NOTHING! Don't waste your $$$

Customer Buzz
"Carb Intercept" 2009-08-16
By Ashley C. Robbins
Carb Intercept is a very good product. I use it on a daily basis. As a matter of fact, it's about time for me to order some more.

Customer Buzz
"Meh" 2009-07-11
By Turtles All The Way Down™ (New York, NY)
They seem to block the healthy carbs, but not the ultraprocessed stuff so its not like you can scarf down all the carbs you've dreamt of.
Also, whenever I eat peanuts after taking this, it totally rips my innards up....I dont know if thats bad or good...


Images Product

Read more Natrol-Carb Intercept with Phase 2, 120ct

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO