Thursday 13 May 2010

Alli Starter Pack 60 Count With 30 Free Capsule Reviews

Alli Starter Pack 60 Count With 30 Free Capsule Reviews
Other products by Alli Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

whatisalli

your part and our part
alli is a 60mg orlistat capsule. But it's more than just a pill. It's an innovative weight loss program that works with you, not for you. alli can help you lose 50% more weight than dieting alone, but you have to do your part by changing the way you eat.

loose more weight with alli
The alli program starts with your commitment to adopting healthy eating habits. It combines the only FDA approved, over-the-counter weight loss product with an individually tailored support plan to help you achieve gradual and healthy weight loss. When you take alli along with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet, you can lose 50% more weight than dieting alone. For example, instead of losing 10 pounds with diet alone, you can lose 15 pounds with the alli program.

alli is safe - it works in your digestive system, not in your heart or brain. It will not cause jitters, sleeplessness, or a racing heart. You can't just try alli - you have to commit to it.

More information can be found at myalli.com, where you can also talk to alli users, registered dietitians, pharmacists, and fitness experts on the alli message board. Or talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or dietitian to help determine if you're ready.



what  weight loss to expect
how does it work

alli blocks 25% of the fat you eat
Typically, enzymes in your intestines break down fat from food so your body can absorb the fat. But the active ingredient in alli attaches to some of these enzymes and prevents them from digesting about a quarter of the fat you eat. Because undigested fat can't be absorbed, it passes out of your body instead of turning into calories.


does alli  have side effects?
The main side effect occurs when you eat a meal with too much fat while taking alli. If so much fat is blocked that your stool can't absorb it, you might have side effects. Because they are not harmful, we call them "treatment effects." These include loose or more frequent stools, an urgent need to go to the bathroom, or gas with an oily discharge. The excess fat that passes out of your body is in no way harmful. In fact, you may recognize it as something that looks like the oil on top of a pizza. Treatment effects can be lessened if you stick to reduced-calorie, low-fat meals that average 15 grams of fat per meal.


important usage information
  • Don't use alli if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have had an organ transplant, or if you are taking cyclosporine.

  • Do not take alli if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in alli capsules.

  • Ask a doctor before using alli if you are taking warfarin.

  • Do not take alli if you are not overweight.

  • You can take up to three alli capsules per day, one with each meal containing fat.

  • Take a multivitamin daily while taking alli capsules to ensure adequate absorption of vitamins A, D, E, K, and beta carotene.



compare
what's the plan

my alli plan provides individualized  support
Losing weight is easier with support. That's why the alli program includes an individually tailored online plan called myalliplan. myalliplan offers free individualized support and was developed by nutritional and weight management experts who understand the struggle to lose weight.

When you register with myalliplan, you receive:
  • A customized online action plan.

  • Personalized emails that deliver lessons about meal planning, managing hunger, dealing with setbacks, and making food and lifestyle changes to help you succeed.

  • Menus and shopping lists.

  • Online tools to record your progress.

  • Connection to a network of other alli users.

You may have a better chance of success when you enroll in a customized, interactive support plan.

support from the start
If you decide that you're ready to commit to the alli program, purchase the alli starter pack. This package contains portable reference guides to help you follow the alli program. The starter pack also includes a carrying case, called the alli Shuttle, to make it easy to take your alli capsules with you.

The in-pack guides, together with myalliplan, deliver the support to help you reach your weight loss goals, and teach you how to eat healthy for a lifetime.



package
are you ready?

can you commit to this

Losing weight doesn't have to be a bland, tasteless affair. With help from the alli program, you can learn how to create healthy and flavorful meals. So instead of that high-calorie, high-fat cheeseburger, try a juicy turkey burger that's loaded with flavor and low in fat.




Technical Details

- Alli is a weight loss capsule which helps in controlling calories absorption
- The active ingredient in Alli prevents enzymes from digesting about a quarter of the fat you eat
- Myalliplan' online guidance, gives personalized action plans for using Alli
- The only FDA-approved, over-the-counter weight loss product
- Free access to tools and resources the consumers need to be successful with Alli
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"IT WORKS" 2010-04-14
By Kenneth Ackermann (St. Louis, MO)
IT Works, I followed there program and lost 20lbs. in a month with little change to what I eat. I ate smaller portions and trimed fat, great diet product.

Customer Buzz
"No big results yet, but I like it" 2010-02-24
By Duckgirl
I've only been on this product for 3 wks and I've lost 4 lbs. I like that I don't get the jitters and it really makes me aware of what I eat. I had a bit of gas in the beginning, but now its only once in a while. I didn't have issues of the "oily discharge". Not to be gross, but I do keep some flushable wipes on hand for the not so solid bowel movements that I do get. I really try to make a conscience effort of keeping every meal under 15 grams of fat like the instructions say. It helps too that I have an Iphone app that I can log everything I eat and look up restaurants nutrition info. So, I can still eat out as long as I keep myself aware of my fat intake. I'm shooting for 35 lbs. I'll have to review again in a couple of months.

Customer Buzz
"Alli" 2010-02-18
By M. Sallee (Jacksonville, IL)
I did not have any adverse affects of using this product. However, I am very aware of the products that I eat. Therefore I find that I am okay. Still have not seen any results yet. But I have not been exercising like I should either.

Customer Buzz
"Ignore the naysayers! Alli works!" 2010-02-10
By Ivy Linwood Garner (Baltimore, MD United States)
Like most people, the idea of simply "popping-a-pill" to lose weight seemed to good to be true. I am a fit, active and athletic 40 year old male who has never had a serious weight problem, but as I have gotten older I noticed that I could not for the life of me, lose those extra 10 pounds that I had put on since getting married. It's like my body just refused, refused to go past a certain number. A friend recommended ALLI to get me past the number I seemed to be stuck-on. Started the program at 189 and after 2 weeks I am now down to 182! Thats 7 pounds in TWO WEEKS! FANTASTIC! Yes, there are some rather unpleasant side affects but they mainly occur when you DONT FOLLOW THE PROGRAM..which of course means, LOWER YOUR FAT INTAKE! I did have one messy, oily, bowel-movement which of course occurred after a high fat meal the night before. Once I limited my fat intake, the treatment symptoms disappeared and the fat melted away. Just follow the directions. No more then 15grams of fat per day..and it will work! If you are stuck on a weight loss number and cant get beyond it, ALLI is a great way to get you on your way to substantial weight loss. GREAT PRODUCT!

Customer Buzz
"It works!" 2010-01-26
By L. Call (Franklin, NC United States)
As long as you eat a healthy diet (as you should be when on a diet) you do not have a problem with the adverse side effect. When you do eat something greasey or fatty Alli serves as a silent reminder that you do not need to be eating those items. It is kinda gross, but it is the product working. It definatly helped me loss weight quicker than on my own.


Images Product

Read more Alli Starter Pack 60 Count With 30 Free Capsule

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO