Tuesday 4 May 2010

Fruit & Plant Weight Loss by Fruit & Plant Weight Loss - 30 Capsules Per Box [ 20 Boxes Total Reviews

Fruit & Plant Weight Loss by Fruit & Plant Weight Loss - 30 Capsules Per Box [ 20 Boxes Total Reviews
Other products by pai you guo,LLC Ratting 3.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

DO NOT MISS THIS GREAT DEAL! the price is for 20 boxes (30 capsules in one box) will be shipped from China via EMS, it is signature required .

Technical Details

See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"They are fake!!!" 2010-04-28
By Kanta Sakamoto (Miami, FL)
I'm currently taking the product, however none of the ones you find on amazon or most places online are authentic. Many are missing the authenticity stamp and other things to look for and not only that but it seems and from the research I've done personally, that there are even similar looking boxes with a fake stamp seal (looks almost the same) but you can still tell because the authentic pills's foil in which they are contained is green on one side with the image of the fruit and the other side silver with another authentic stamp. I will do my best to post some pics so that others can see, I get mine from only one oriental market where I live, the other day I ran out and so I had my husband pick some up for me on his way to work (because of the distance) however they had ran out and where temporarily out of stock and so he tried a diff. market and he turned out paying the same hight amount (the authentic ones cost 39.99) and so he paid the same amount for fake ones, the box was almost identical but the foil was silver on both sides, he still thought they might be the same, so to prove him wrong and check it out for my self I took it. It did absolutely nothing!!! The pills are supposed to make you very very thirsty (it helps you drink loads and loads of water) and they do supress your appetite, so much that you do have to remind your self to eat, which makes it a lot easier to eat healthy alternitives since the food cravings are gone. I hope this helps you, the product is great, I've lost 25 pounds so far, I recently had a baby boy and we all know how fun it is to get back to your regular weight. I'll try to post some pics up, maybe even try to provide the product in the future. good luck!


Customer Buzz
"Awesome" 2010-04-14
By Josephine T. Pardo (So. Florida)
It is the most incredible weight lose product I have ever tried, and I have tried them all costing three times as much. I have lost 15 lbs in 10 weeks not doing anything different. I have lowered my BMI from overweight to normal. Thank you, Fruta Planta.

Customer Buzz
"Buen producto, entrega super rapida y a un buen precio" 2010-02-01
By Dinorah Lopez (Puerto Rico, USA)
El producto llego antes de lo esperado, el mejor precio que e visto, el producto tenia las etiquetas de originalidad, caen muy bien al estomago, no me siento ansiosa,no me quita el apetito por completo pero si al comer me siento llena muy rápido y solo como muy poco sin pasar hambre. No he bajado de peso en la primera semana, pero la ropa me queda mas suelta y me siento con mas energía, las personas me dicen que me veo mas delgada, claro si hiciera algún ejercicio rebajaría mas rápido, pero es lo que quiero, que al bajar de peso sea algo normal y no lo vuelva a recuperar,llevo casi un mes usándolas y he rebajado 7 libras, pero me he podido poner ropa que solo me la ponía cuando había rebajado alrededor de 15 libras. Creo que las pastillas te ayudan a eliminar grasa, que por lo general no tiene tanto peso como la masa muscular, a eso creo que se debe que no se refleje mucho en el peso, pero lo que a mi me importa es verme mas delgada y poder ponerme la ropa de antes. El producto esta haciendo su parte. Voy a comenzar a caminar para aumentar mi metabolismo ya que es extremadamente lento.

Customer Buzz
"DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!" 2010-01-08
By Tiffany Bryson (USA)
SELLER WOULD NOT HONOR THE PRICE THEY LISTED. SELLER WOULD NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS. SELLER CANCELLED ORDER ON ME A WEEK AFTER PURCHASING.SELLER MORE THAN DOUBLED PRICE!!!!!


Images Product

Read more Fruit & Plant Weight Loss by Fruit & Plant Weight Loss - 30 Capsules Per Box [ 20 Boxes Total

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO