Wednesday 5 May 2010

Latest 3-in-1 Watts Power Acai Berry Slim with 500mg Acai Berry, 400 Mg Green Tea EGCG and Caffeine PDS- 60 Day Supply Reviews

Latest 3-in-1 Watts Power Acai Berry Slim with 500mg Acai Berry, 400 Mg Green Tea EGCG and Caffeine PDS- 60 Day Supply Reviews
Other products by Direct 2u Wholesale LLC Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

We have combined 3 proven ingredients that will give you the results you are craving. With Pure 500mg PDS of Acai Berry, 400Mg of Green Tea EGCG and Caffeine, you are sure to see results from this optimized, easy swallow capsule... The benefits from eating healthy are endless. And, according to various physicians, some foods can be eaten to help you look and age better! At the top of the list is the acai fruit, found in Watts Power Acai Slim from deep in the Brazilian Amazon. This little berry is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world. A brazilian berry that is one of the richest fruit sources in antioxidants. Açaí is packed full of antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty acids. Açaí pulp contains, a remarkable concentration of antioxidants that help combat premature aging, with 10 to 30 times the anthocyanins of red wine. A synergy of monounsaturated (healthy) fats, dietary fiber and phytosterols to help promote cardiovascular and digestive health. An almost perfect essential amino acid complex in conjunction with valuable trace minerals, vital to proper muscle contraction and regeneration. The fatty acid content in Açaí resembles that of olive oil, and is rich in monounsaturated oleic acid. Oleic acid is important for a number of reasons. It helps omega-3 fish oils penetrate the cell membrane; together they help make cell membranes more supple. By keeping the cell membrane supple, all hormones, neurotransmitter and insulin receptors function more efficiently. This is particularly important because high insulin levels create an inflammatory state, and we know, inflammation causes aging. Naturally Contains: Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Phosphorous, Calcium, Potassium, Fiber, Proteins, Omega 6, and Omega 9. We donate a portion of the proceeds from this sale to various cancer foundations to inlcude St Judes Childrens Hospital, Breast Cancer and The American Cancer Society.

Technical Details

- Optimal combination of 3 proven potent ingredients in 1 easy to swallow capsule
- Energy - Dietary Supplement - Stamina - Antioxidants & More
- Popular Product is New to Amazon.com in Response to Customer Demand
- Increases calorie burning by thermo genesis. Works great with our 5 day cleanse formula.
- Demand is overwhelmimg for Watts Power Potent Açaí Slim.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"It works!" 2010-04-24
By L.Ramos
I have been taking these pills for a short time, but I already feel a difference in appetite and energy. I plan to keep taking them and can't wait to see the long-term results!

Customer Buzz
"Great product!!" 2010-03-20
By Smashley (Florida)
I find these pills great! I have already lost 8 pounds and am still loosing. I have only been taking the pills for 3 weeks, however with any diet pill, you still need to eat right and alittle exercise. If you are trying to loose over 20 lbs though I would not recommend. Overall this is great!

Customer Buzz
"Tried it--noticed nothing" 2010-03-15
By Amanda Payne (California)
Both of the other reviews were recorded on the same day...so I was suspicious. When I checked their other reviews, they both gave everything 5 stars and all review stuff from Direct 2U and review a LOT of the same products.

I don't like fake reviews, it makes it difficult for REAL people to know what they are purchasing. I will be removing this from my basket.

**One of the reviewers left a comment that they are in fact a real person and that he and his friend simply love the same products from the same company. If that is true, I would be happy to try this product and delete or update my negative review...I am waiting for other reviewers. PLEASE review this product if you have tried it. I rely on legitimate reviews when purchasing products of this nature. I am still uneasy about the other two reviewers...no offense. Please read the comment that was left regarding my low rating. I don't want to be unfair.


****UPDATE**** I have been using the product for a few weeks. It hasn't killed me and have no bizarre side effects. In fact I seem to be experiencing NOTHING at all from this supplement. No additional energy. No movement on the scale. Nothing to the naked eye. I exercise and lift weights 5 days a week and eat healthy, I want to lose 5 lbs. So, while I am hopeful that some magic is taking place and cells are rejuvenating and my metabolism is gearing up, I have NO EVIDENCE of that. Next time I will save my money. But now no one can claim I didn't try the product before giving it a review. I am even MORE convinced that the 2 reviews I suspected as fake aren't real. I don't know how anyone gives this product 5 stars. I am giving it 2 simply because it didn't kill me.

Customer Buzz
"Can't start my day without it, Superb combination..." 2009-12-04
By M. Griffin
Since first purchasing this product from another retailer a few months back, I have recommended it to many of my friends. We all love it and just cannot get motivated to jump into our day without it. We eat less and are much lighter thanks to the added energy and loger days we are able to keep. The Watts Power Acai Cleanse also works great.

Customer Buzz
"Works great for an old slow brain and body..." 2009-12-04
By A. Schock
Loved this from day one... Glad to see it here at very low price. Decreases my appetite and allows me to spend more hours of my day being productive and happy...


Images Product

Read more Latest 3-in-1 Watts Power Acai Berry Slim with 500mg Acai Berry, 400 Mg Green Tea EGCG and Caffeine PDS- 60 Day Supply

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO