Sunday 9 May 2010

3 Ballerina Tea Extra Strength Dieters Drink Value Pack - 54 Tea Bags (in 3 Boxes) Reviews

3 Ballerina Tea Extra Strength Dieters Drink Value Pack - 54 Tea Bags (in 3 Boxes) Reviews
Other products by Troung Giang Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 9 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

3 Ballerina Tea Dieters' Drink is blended with the premium natural herbs. The formula and preparation are based on an ancient Chinese book of medicine. Detailed Outlines on Chinese Herbs, by Lee Se-Zhen, 1518-1593. After centuries of use, it has proven to be one of the best healthy beverages for dieters. This product contains Senna. Follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. direction: Begin drinking tea in small amounts and gradually increase the amount to suit your needs. We suggest you first pour 2 cups of boilng water over 1 teabag and cover for 2-3 minutes. Drink hot or cold after your meals and in the morning or evening. You may dilute your tea with more water if desired. Gradually increase your tea strength after one week by pouring 1 cup of boiling water over 1 tea bag. Drink 1 cup after each meal with a maximum of 3 cups per day

Technical Details

- Made of Cassia Angustifolia (Senna)
- All Natural herbal dietary supplement, No Preservative. No Caffeine. Soothing and relaxing
- Each box contains 18 tea bags (1.88 Oz). Total 3 boxes
- Made in USA
- Please Note: Natural herb Senna can act as stimulant laxatives. Prolonged steeping time can increase
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Helped shed pounds after pregnancy" 2010-05-01
By Maria S (Switzerland)
The best laxative tea ever. OK, i was doing many other things to loose 22 kg after pregnancy (which I did in the course of 6 months, doing tons of aerobics, moderate eating, flushing out access fluid and some serious massaging and expensive slimming creams), but this tea was one of the major factors I could reach my goal.

Besides, I feel fantastic overall (the system is totally detoxed, skin is clear than ever).

It does not have nasty sides effects of laxative teas. Yes, you should stay close to the bathroom but there are no cramps or bloating effects whatsoever. I keep drinking it.

Customer Buzz
"Pretty good" 2010-04-30
By LuvBooks (DC)
My cousin introduced me to this tea and I must say it works. I didn't have to go to the bathroom until perhaps the third day of drinking the tea. Not sure why, but after the first time, things became pretty regular. This stuff is STRONG and will sneak up on you. Be careful when drinking bc you will have the urge to go at the most inconvenient times. I learned that the hard way riding my bus to work.I cannot speak to the weight loss aspect bc I don't think it's done that for me. Would be nice though! It does satisfy as a laxative though.The first time I drank it was hard because of the taste. I tried honey, but ended up switching to Equal. Now I'm used to the taste. The cramps thing is very real. One night I woke up at 2 with horrible stomach cramps, and I knew it was bc of the tea. Took me an hour to get relief (back n forth to the b-room), but by 3am I felt much better.

So if you're looking for a good cleanse, this will work.

Customer Buzz
"It was ok except for cramping" 2010-04-26
By David Copperfield (UK)
I decided to buy this after it was recommended by my mother inlaw, i had a little bit of cramping in the first week of use but this soon passed. By the second week i was seeing a very good result. Though at the time when i was using this product i was also using Choyung Tea as well which i will also highly recommend. I will also highly recommend CHOYUNG TEA (i got a trial bottle from: [...])

Customer Buzz
"Yep, this stuff works" 2010-03-04
By Sammy77
I've been drinking about two cups a day for the past two weeks, and I can't believe how much flatter my stomach is. I used to have to wear this very uncomfortable body slimmer to make my stomach appear this flat; after two weeks of drinking this stuff I no longer have to. I'm really happy, and I've gotten so many compliments on how much weight I've lost. And I haven't been eating all that well or exercising consistenly for the past several days either. I'm sure if I did, the results would be even better. I haven't weighed myself, but I've definitely gone down at least one size, which (in the past when I did weigh myself) would always equate to a 12-15 pound weight loss. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if the reason why so many people have trouble losing those last 10-15 pounds is because they are trying to lose fat when in reality the extra weight and bulk is actually from too much compacted matter inside your body. Losing the last few pounds is hard because the body has lost all the fat it wants to lose. And yes, what everyone is saying is true - it does cause cramping and you better be close to a bathroom. Everyone is different, but for me, I can count it down to exactly 6 hours after the minute I finish my last sip for the stuff to kick in. But after every bathroom round, my insides felt very "clean." You feel a lot lighter. And I don't think the cramps and prolonged bathroom trips last forever though. Mine are starting to subside; not that the product is no longer working - I believe it is but just without all the unpleasant side effects. Will definitely buy again.

Customer Buzz
"3 ballerina Tea" 2010-03-03
By A. Richards (Tampa, Fl)
I buy this tea all the time at Sweet Bay Supermarket in Tampa, Fl. It does not work at all as a diet aid but I use it as a laxative.


Images Product

Read more 3 Ballerina Tea Extra Strength Dieters Drink Value Pack - 54 Tea Bags (in 3 Boxes)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO