Wednesday 12 May 2010

2009 Slim Pomegranate (Advanced and Improved Version of Super Slim)-very Effective! Reviews

2009 Slim Pomegranate (Advanced and Improved Version of Super Slim)-very Effective! Reviews
Other products by Slim Pomegranate Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

2009 Slim Pomegranate (Advanced and Improved Version of Super Slim) is a special formulation for decreasing and burning out fat.It is used for Diet, to Reduce weight of waist, thighs and legs and buttocks.Natural plant essences, accelerate metabolism.

Technical Details

- Advanced and Improved Version of Super Slim
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very pleased with this product...would recommend" 2010-05-11
By J. Ivy (Carson, CA)
A friend of mine ordered these and lost a nice amount of weight with little excersize which prompted me to try these. I'd been working out a lot and my weight loss had slowed down considerably (I lost about 28 pounds so I guess I hit a plateau). Anyway, I decided to try them out. And due to schedule changes had to stop working out as often, almost all together seems like, and yet I've still managed to lose about 7lbs in about 3 weeks. For me that is a lot considering I really wasn't working out anymore and I'm already down a lot of weight to begin with. I just really don't find that I have an appetite. I watch the clock though and make sure to have SOMETHING every 3 - 4 hours (should even be less) but I find just picking at food, ex. a few bites of cottage cheese for breakfast, satisfies me and I'm just not hungry. I am craving water though like never before, can't seem to get enough water in my system, which is good cuz I've never been a big water drinker. I don't feel jittery at all, like I have with some other prescription weight loss pills I tried before. My heart doesn't race, my hands don't shake, none of those side effects. It doesn't give me the runs, or an upset stomach. It simply has reduced my appetite for food and increased my desire for water as far as I can tell, and I credit it with the last 7lbs I just lost since it obviously wasn't from my (lack of) strenuous excersize. For the price, I'd say you have nothing to lose but unwanted pounds and appetite if you order these.

Customer Buzz
"Didn't Work for Me" 2010-04-16
By R. Simon (Florida)
After reading the reviews I as really pumped to recieve my order.Rather then suppress my hunger, this has actually made me more hungry. Not a good look when ur goal is to loose weight

Customer Buzz
"slim pomegranate-not advanced and not improved" 2010-04-15
By D. Dick
I have tried to tell the company that these pills are 100% inneffective and never heard a response back from them. Ive purchased many of the Super Slim brand over the last year. Each box I have received may differ slightly, but all very effective!!! These Slim Pomegranate's are supposed to be the "real deal". They are placebo of some sort.Didnt even lose any water weight. Do not recommend to anyone. Stick with the Super Slim. Those are HIGHLY recommended and "THE REAL DEAL".

Customer Buzz
"advanced super slim" 2010-04-10
By Monica Rizo (southern cali)
I liked the orig. formula better. I lost weight much faster, although I was thirstier with it. But im still trying the new formula.

Customer Buzz
"I'ts just ok!" 2010-04-09
By MissyHall
I stared using these pills about a month ago. In the first week, I lost 4 pounds. After that, I lost an additional 1.5 pounds. Based off the other reviews I was expecting to see a dramatic increase, but it has been a slow process. My appetite has decreased, but I have not seen a big difference. I've been drinking plenty of water and exercising so I'm not sure why I'm not seeing the results that I should. I have a 3 month supply and I do not plan to purchase additional pills if a significant loss is not seen.


Images Product

Read more 2009 Slim Pomegranate (Advanced and Improved Version of Super Slim)-very Effective!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO