Sunday 9 May 2010

FASTIN HI-TECH PHENYLETHYLAMINE HCL DIET WEIGHT LOSS 60 ct Fast Weight Loss Quick Shipping Reviews

FASTIN HI-TECH PHENYLETHYLAMINE HCL DIET WEIGHT LOSS 60 ct Fast Weight Loss Quick Shipping Reviews
Other products by HI-TECH Ratting 3.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 5 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Fastin is a rapid fat loss catalyst from Hi-Tech. Fastin contains phenylethylamine HCL which helps mood and decrease appetite. Fastin also contains 100mg of caffeine anhydrous to increase energy levels.

Technical Details

- Rapid Fat loss Catalyst
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Thermogenic
- Increase Energy
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Fastin" 2010-05-03
By LA MORE (USA)
I tried this product and it gave the jitters. It was embarrasing sitting in college and my arm shaking and my eye would twitch. I would not recommend.

Customer Buzz
"Fastin" 2010-04-09
By K. Clark (Pine Bluff, Arkansas)
I am currently using this product! It is working I have lost about 10 pounds! and still losing!

Customer Buzz
"SNAKE OIL--THIS DOESN'T WORK" 2010-03-23
By N. Mishaan (NJ)
Don't waste your money. This does not work!!! It is a thinly veiled attempt to compare itself to Phentermine(which actually works).

Unbelievable that AMAZON would help market this crap!!!!

Save your money!!!! Don't buy this you'll be disappointed!!!

Customer Buzz
"Rip Off! Not the same as original 'Fastin' from yeas ago" 2010-03-16
By Lynn W. (San Antonio, TX USA)
If you are looking for the older diet pill called 'Fastin' don't buy this one. It is just the same name. In fact, they bought the name and it has nothing to do with the original chemical make up. I called the company that makes it. After a couple of months, with a sealed bottleills, the tablets turned a dark brown and smell horrible. I threw it away. I will be reporting this to my congressmen and FDA that this company is misrepresenting what they are selling. Buyer beware. I also took one pill when I first bought it and it made me feel very weird. I was really worried about just taking the one pill.

Customer Buzz
"Works Fast then stops" 2010-03-13
By Joseph Mccord
I was very intrigued by the packaging so I bought it with little hopes. But, the first day I took it it really did work! I had absolutely no appetite but the side effects for me where that it increased my blood pressure (188/113) and could literally feel my heart beating all day, weird. I got energenic as well and I stock liquor where I worked so it helped me with that. BUT by day two, I felt no response from it at all like the day before, I was hungry as hell and felt sluggish, I guess my body got used to it. By day three, no effects at all even after taking 2 pills at once in the morning and one mid-afternoon. I felt no pressure in my stomach or blood pressure problems or anything. So my best advice is to not try this diet pill it's just like a 24-hour miracle wonder pill or something. I'm a 229lb, 6' man and I was very disappointed with it. I'm just going to the Dr. next week for some real suppressants.


Images Product

Read more FASTIN HI-TECH PHENYLETHYLAMINE HCL DIET WEIGHT LOSS 60 ct Fast Weight Loss Quick Shipping

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO