Friday 7 May 2010

Power Pops Weight Loss Lollipops with Hoodia by Fun Unlimited Inc. - 30 Count Reviews

Power Pops Weight Loss Lollipops with Hoodia by Fun Unlimited Inc. - 30 Count Reviews
Other products by Fun Unlimited Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Please Note: One bag contains a 10-Day supply of Power Pops. We recommend purchasing 3 bags for a full-month's supply. New and Improved PowerPops Now Has Hoodia! It's hard to lose weight. The safe and effective PowerPops formula (patent pending) uses five natural ingredients to suppress appetite and provide energy. PowerPops have approximately 32 calories, less than 10% of a typical candy bar, and PowerPops have NO FAT! Now you can eat candy and LOSE WEIGHT too! Thanks to a new and innovative weight loss approach. FUN Unlimited was formed to produce high quality products with natural ingredients to assist people with healthy living. Our first product, the PowerPop, will be followed by additional offerings to provide additional products to improve healthy living. How Power Pops Works The unique delivery of natural ingredients is the most superior form of delivery over taking capsules or tablets. By the time a person fully consumes a Power Pop (up to 30 minutes), the natural ingredients will have been absorbed and hunger suppressed. A Power Pop can drastically reduce the in-between meal cravings and give you energy. The mix of natural ingredients for Power Pops were selected for their individual benefits as well as for the compounded benefit of how the ingredients interact with each other. In addition to the 5 natural ingredients, a small amount of sugar and corn syrup are used as a binding agent. Benefits: PowerPops is a simple and inexpensive way to lose weight PowerPops is portable! PowerPops is made with natural ingredients! PowerPops supresses hunger and food cravings for hours at a time PowerPops provides a boost of energy PowerPops tastes great!

Technical Details

- Great Tasting!
- Get to try all the flavors to choose your favorite!
- Super easy!
- Very portable, great for those on the go!
- Candy that helps ease cravings!
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"It works for me" 2010-04-26
By Lasha Arnold (Fresno, CA USA)
I am a late night snacker.. chocolate being my favorite flavor in the whole world. When I tried substituting with another kind of snack, it didn't work, and I ended up having chocolate anyway.
But, these pops work for me. I'm a texture eater and always had trouble with the likes of tootsie pops... didn't "feel" right. However, these pops taste great, last long enough for me to get past my craving.
I'm not using them as a diet tool, so I'm not sure about that claim.
But I'm really happy to have find the solution to my late night snack attacks!

Customer Buzz
"Taste OK, Not Convinced About the Appetite Suppresant Properties....." 2010-03-30
By ZoeGirl (Hagerstown, MD)
While I admit these lollipops taste pretty good, (much better that I had expected)they are marketed and sold as a weight loss aid so they should do more than just taste good. I mean, if I simply wanted a good tasting lollipop I could buy a case of Dum Dums for a fraction of the price. The instructions say to drink an 8oz glass of water before eating the pop the "activate the ingredients" and an 8oz glass of water after to "flush the ingredients through your system". Who wants to eat after just downing 16oz of water, lollipop or no lollipop? Uhhhhh......do you think maybe those 16 ounces of water have a little more to do with filling you up & reducing your hunger than that lollipop? My guess would be, probaby so!

Customer Buzz
"What fun!" 2010-02-28
By April Rose (Baltimore, MD)
I am satisfied with the product overall. I have tried about six flavors so far, and most of them were very tasty. (I like banana and strawberry the most among them) Other reviewers mentioned about the raw and rough texture, but personally I don't mind a little texture. I think it's more fun for my mouth.
They work by spoiling appetite a bit, so I am less likely to snack on other junk food. This won't work if you are not feeding yourself enough. In other words, the appetite suppression is not strong enough to keep you from eating actual meals, but if you eat just because of the boredom or stress, power pops can be hugely helpful.
However, with some flavors, I felt medicine-like taste. (cherry especially) It might be just the hoodia taste, and some flavor are better at masking it. (I found banana very smooth) So, next time I order, I will order from other vendors that let me choose flavors. Another complaint is, like half of the bag was orange and grape flavors. I was looking forward to trying all types of flavor, but I was disappointed to learn I didn't get a single white chocolate flavor out of 60 candies.
Other then that, it taste very natural-like and was shipped very fast (1 1/2 days) with the Prime member trial shipping.

Customer Buzz
"Perfect" 2009-11-02
By A. Holman (stafford, VA)
THey do exactly what i thought they would i eat one before a meal and i dont feel extreemly hungry before my next meal. they taste amazing and there are so many flavors.

Customer Buzz
"tastes great, low calorie, definatly stocking up" 2009-08-08
By Green Jelly Bean
as soon as these came in the mail i ripped open the box, opened the bag and stuck one in my mouth. I actually got a little over 30, just a few extra. I cant wait to see if these help me, but who am i kidding with only 28 calories a pop and with the time it takes to get it down, its bound to help drop some pounds.Once i get paid again I am definatly stocking up on these they are absolutly delish!


Images Product

Read more Power Pops Weight Loss Lollipops with Hoodia by Fun Unlimited Inc. - 30 Count

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO