Sunday 9 May 2010

Orovo Detox Weight Loss Pill * Wrinkle Acne Fighter (1 bottle) 30 Day Supply Reviews

Orovo Detox Weight Loss Pill * Wrinkle Acne Fighter (1 bottle) 30 Day Supply Reviews
Other products by Orovo Ratting 2.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The Original Orovo was the greatest diet pill ever "Accidentally Invented". Orovo detox is the greatest diet pill purposefully invented. The Orovo Research & Development team was shocked to discover that the main underlining cause of weight gain affecting over 70% of men and women especially is toxic build up. Toxins can compromise key metabolic and glandular functions resulting in an extremely slow metabolism and a propensity to weight gain. These toxins in our air, water, and food, are causing you to gain weight! Its important to understand that since the day you were born You have been exposing your body to poisons and toxins. These toxins make it harder for your organs to function optimally and slow down your metabolism resulting in increased body fat and low energy levels. Original Orovo's 10 SuperFoods do a terrific job at removing these toxins from our bodies and vital organs. But it is not the "cure all". Which is why Orovo created Orovo detox.

Technical Details

- Lose Weight, Wrinkles and Acne
- Detoxifiy and rid you body of waste
- Have more energy and stamina
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"It would get 0 stars as a rating if that were an option" 2009-03-11
By Crystal Rivera
This product had me extremely nauseas and vomitting the first day i took it and i didnt lose a single pound on it. Just my experience; can't speak for everyone else. But i didn't like this product at all.

Customer Buzz
"Really helped when I stuck to it." 2009-03-07
By D. Yam (Seattle, WA)
I'd always been weary of products like these, but I decided to try it a few weeks before a big event. I was good the first week and lost about 5lbs. Someone mentioned an increase in heart rate -- I didn't experience that at all. I felt perfectly fine, and actually even better. It really forced me to drink the amount of water that I should be drinking, and I felt cleansed and more energetic. I only lost 5lbs the first week, probably because I wasn't eating healthy at all -- ordering pizza, eating frozen pizza, lots of carbs.

The second week (off the pill) still felt great and continued to lose a bit. Then I took a trip where the big event was. On a vacation, it's difficult keeping up with a routine that you have at home. So I wasn't able to complete the third week (second week on the pill).

I was very pleased that it did what it was meant to for me. No complications at all. I feel like it really did clean my system a bit, like a detox should. And I lost some weight like the product promised.

I plan to start using it again to help me get to a healthy weight that I can maintain on my own.

Customer Buzz
"Proven Worthy...if..." 2009-01-08
By L. Meinhart
This product does work if you follow the instructions exactly. I admit its a pain to take 8 pills a day that makes you drink a ton of water, but it is worth it. If you start slacking and only take the 4 pills in the day, but not the other 4 in the afternoon (for example) this pill will only help you maintain, and not lose weight. Only take if you are ready for commitment.

Customer Buzz
"Warning!! Beware!!!" 2008-10-07
By Cindy in PA (PA United States)
This is a dangerous product! I just started taking it today. I was fine after the recommended dose before breakfast, but after taking the next dose before lunch my heart was beating so fast and I was so jittery I almost went to the emergency room! DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

Customer Buzz
"Ok product if you diet and exercise" 2008-07-24
By A. DOBRSKI (Denver, Co)
I used this product for one month. The first week I used it I dropped a few pounds and then had to travel out of the country on business. It was hard to watch my food intake and work out. When I returned I had gained weight. I then hit the second cycle of the month supply and lost a few of the pounds I had gained in the travel. I do not know if it would have been a really good product had I worked out and dieted the whole time taking the product.


Images Product

Read more Orovo Detox Weight Loss Pill * Wrinkle Acne Fighter (1 bottle) 30 Day Supply

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO