Thursday 6 May 2010

HIGH Potency ACAI JUICE EXTREEM AND COLON CLEANSE COMPLETE #7 COMBO : Two Products Reviews

HIGH Potency ACAI JUICE EXTREEM AND COLON CLEANSE COMPLETE #7 COMBO : Two Products Reviews
Other products by ACAI Juice Extreem and Colon Cleanse Complete #7 Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Powerful combination of natural nutrition and cancer fighting, with weight loss benefits! One bottle of each: , 60 caps of Pure ACAI 1200 mg. per serving and 90 Caps of Colon Cleanse Complete #7 TM 840 mg. per serving. (1 month of each) (Twice the dose of competitive brands). Rich in antioxidants, nutrients and weight loss benefits. What makes Brazilian Acai Juice Extreem TM better than most? Diligent quality control with a carefully timed harvest (timed optimally during the ripening stage), time to market (no prolonged storage) , rapid freeze drying (not the inferior liquid freeze drying processing), cool, shaded storage before delivery, and a potent dosages. Acai supplies greater energy & stamina, Detox, cleanse, high vitamins B1, C, E, B2, B3, calcium, iron, potassium, low sugar, very high protein and phosphorus. 32 times the antioxidants of red wine. Colon Cleanse Complete #7 TM Large (twice the competition) 2250 mg per daily serving, 90 pills per bottle Lose weight, fight cancer, absorb nutrients better and many other health benefits. Colon Cleansing helps in Detox and reduction of constipation,. A poor diet or lack of certain essential nutrients can cause a build up on the intestinal walls. This inhibits the passage of waste and the absorption of minerals and vitamins. Colon cleansing can also aid in eliminating diarrhea by helping to remove the toxins that cause it. The majority of our bodys immune system is close proximity to the digestive system and aAn n improperly working colon can cause headaches, fatigue, irritability, cramps, weight gain, and sometimes more serious illnesses. Colon Cleansing will also aid in helping to avoid colon cancer. Weight Loss: Moving food through the digestive system faster allows less time to absorb unnecessary calories. Some of the other benefits found are more clear skin, sometimes better breadth and higher energy levels.

Technical Details

- Potent combination of Pure ACAI and of Colon CLeanse Complete #7
- Strong Antioxidant formula, strong Nutrition with weight loss benefits
- Pure Brazillian ACAI, 1200 mg. per serving of 2 caps, High protein and antioxidant qualities. Enhances a healthy Diet
- 90 Caps of Colon Cleanse Complete #7 TM 2250 mg. 2 caps per serving, does not require continous use
- no preservatives, no sugar, no caffeine, weight loss
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Nice combination for weight loss" 2010-04-19
By H. Whitson
Around mid afternoon my energy level drops down but with acai juice extreem, that has changed most days for me. after commuting home from work, I was really tired before I started using this product daily...I remember thinking in my first week how I had a lot more enthusiasm about getting things done and socializing more..I have to say I really wasn't expecting this type of result - I was expecting it to take longer to work if it worked at all - Two pills of the Acai gives you 1300 mg of a really potent and the product isnt diluted with less expensive ingredients it is entirely acai inside the capsules which is a nice bargain. I wasnt in any great need of a colon cleanser but I have heard over and over again that it is a nice way to help fight the risks of colon cancer. I did not have any bad side effects from either product and I will continue to buy them since they actually work for me.

Customer Buzz
"nice combination of products for weight loss" 2010-04-08
By Bob Fillion
I primarily bought these for health reasons and the great antioxidant qualities of a quality acai product but was pleasantly suprised to see that I am actually losing wieght as well. I have purchased two sets of these and am about to buy my third set. I like it best with breakfast and then with lunch and it gives me some nice extra energy at work so I can be more productive or on friday afternoons- I makes me feel more talkitive with my cooworkers. The acai has been the main driver for weight loss however, the colon cleanse has made me more regular which has been nice for those times when I know I am not eating the healthiest foods. I think if you have tried a few other products first then you will really appreciate these.

Customer Buzz
"acai juice extreem works better than the other products I have tried" 2010-03-28
By Ken Whiteaker
I had wasted my money on trying different products in the past because I was having trouble finding one that was good for me. My girlfriend uses these, got me started on them, and said that it was key to use a colon cleanse with the acai to get the best combination of energy and health while losing weight. The acai definitely boosted my metabalism which by definition, burns calories so that they do not turn to fat. The colon cleanse has a more subtle effect but is important because it keeps moving food throughout the digestive system while cleaning out fecal matter that can hang around the colon for a very long time. As a result, the body has less time to aborb the calories. Also, it helps prevent things that can lead to colon cancer, which runs in my family tree. So, I cant promise it is good for you but I can say for sure that is is the best have used and I will continue to buy it.

Customer Buzz
"powerful combination" 2010-03-22
By Jerry Allen Robinson
I found this a great way to try both products at once. I didnt notice the difference at first because it was subtle. Then, a few days later, my energy boost started to kick in and I really started to love the Acai. I only use the colon cleanse becaues my girlfriend convinced me that it was a healthy thing to do and she uses it so yada yada yada, it keeps her happy that I am using it. I should put it all on her though. I finally started losing weight when I used this product and am on my second purchase now. I dont exercise much so have only lost about 6 pounds in a month but I know I would probably lose more if I either excercised or backed off on the snacks more. I will say that the colon cleanse is helpful in that Im going to the bathroom on a regular morning schedule before work now which works out well if I am out on the road for the day and dont have to worry about finding a bathroom.

Customer Buzz
"acai juice extreem and colon cleanse complete 7" 2010-03-13
By Brian Wong
This is probably the best deal on Amazon for health products. Buying these individully would be a lot more expensive if you buy the reputable brands. I am very carefuly what I put in my body and I can say for sure that these are good quality. The acai is a 4 to 1 extract so it is 4 times more potent than the other Acai products out there. It has definitely helped me lose weight. I travel a lot so I appreciate the extra energy boost but energy has never been a problem for me. The colon cleanse product is none to glamorous in the sense that what colon cleanse product ever is HOWEVER, this one works well for me. I have tried several over the years and this one is as good as the one I used to buy, before it was discontinued by another manufacturer. So little money for a nice health boost.


Images Product

Read more HIGH Potency ACAI JUICE EXTREEM AND COLON CLEANSE COMPLETE #7 COMBO : Two Products

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO