Thursday 6 May 2010

Combo ACAI Juice Extreem & Fruit Juice Extreem- HIGH POTENCY ACAI Berry Natural Nutrition, Energy and also used for Weight Loss Detox Diet 60 Caps, 12

Combo ACAI Juice Extreem & Fruit Juice Extreem- HIGH POTENCY ACAI Berry Natural Nutrition, Energy and also used for Weight Loss Detox Diet 60 Caps, 1200 Mg Acai and 60 caps of Fruit Juice Extreem with Resveratrol, Acai, Goji, blueberry, Noni, and more Reviews
Other products by Acai Juice Extreem Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Amazon ACAI Berry, Hawaiin Noni, Blueberry, Black Cherry, Mangosteen, Gogi Berry, Resveratrol, Pomegranate, Raspberry and more. Fruit Juice Extreem is formulated to be very rich in antioxidants and vitamins to help fight cancer and provide greater energy and nutrients. It helps build up your body's immune system to fight free radicals and other health threats to the body. Other Benefits from Fruit Juice Extreem TM are stronger mental focus and increased energy. Life Smart Labs' patented harvesting methods and processing helps ensure a highly potent product that is typically superior to other products offered. This is a high concentration of vitamins and antixoxidants that help fight cancer, help fight premature ageing, and aid in general health. Acai supplies greater energy/stamina Detox and Cleans your body with Acai High quality Acai like ours comes with natural vitamins and iron -Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin) When you purchase Acai Juice Extreem TM, you get essential minerals such as , potassium, calcium, and iron, and phosphorus. More potent than liquid freeze dried versions of Acai Acai Juice Extreem TM out powers red wine grapes by a factor of 32 times in its anti-Oxidant benefits Acai has a surprisingly low Sugar content for a fruit Acai is high in protein Space is limited here but all the ingredients included have been carefully selected and offer substantial health benefits.

Technical Details

- Acai Juice Extreem: Pure Brazillian ACAI, 1200 mg. per serving, High protein and antioxidant qualities. Enhances a healthy Diet
- Super Antioxidant formula 120 Capsules combined, 2 caps per day of each product
- Fruit Juice Extreem: High Potency 1440 mg. per daily serving
- Amazon ACAI, Blueberry, Goji, Hawaiin Noni, Mangosteen, Black Cherry, and more
- Made from Pure Organic Fruit
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"I love these products!" 2010-04-12
By Amy Townsend
This is a really healthy combination of products to take for weight loss and antioxidants. Antioxidants help build up the body's defense against free radicals that are known to cause cancer. I have been taking these products for about 6 months, (now I buy the 3 packs of each). I found that my cold symptoms are not as strong as my husband's and it used to be the other way around. I will try to get him to use them soon. I am also losing weight and can fit into skirts that I havent been able to use in years; I am glad that I saved them!

Customer Buzz
"I will buy again!! :)" 2010-03-23
By vmc (Seattle, WA)
I am very happy with both of these products and will definitely order again!! I love the anti-oxidants and I have so much more energy, they work together fantastic!! I even have noticed I am dropping weight already (I've only been taking them a week) Thanks so much and keep selling these products!!
The way I take them are; in the morning with breakfast I take a multi-vitamin, omega 3, vitamin D, 2 of the Acai Juice Extreme capsules, and 1 High Potency Fruit Juice Extreme. Then at about 4pm I take one more of the High Potency Fruit Juice Extreme(thats when I get hungry usually these combination of supplements really help curb my appetite) I really like the product, and this is what works for me. Everyone is different though so you may take your supplements differently just sharing what works for me. Thanks

Customer Buzz
"A lot of Antixoidants and vitamins for the money" 2009-06-22
By LDEPMAN (BOSTON MASS)
I have been using these two products for a while now and have found that I have more energy and love the idea that it has great antioxidants as well. It is helping me lose weight too

Customer Buzz
"A lot for my money" 2009-06-18
By B. Johnson
I was very excited to find this combination for a nice price. I wanted to get the Vitamin C and antioxidants from Acai and Resveratrol. These products provide that and also a nice energy boost. I plan to uses these for years to come, to help fight colds, etc.


Images Product

Read more Combo ACAI Juice Extreem & Fruit Juice Extreem- HIGH POTENCY ACAI Berry Natural Nutrition, Energy and also used for Weight Loss Detox Diet 60 Caps, 1200 Mg Acai and 60 caps of Fruit Juice Extreem with Resveratrol, Acai, Goji, blueberry, Noni, and more

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO