Monday 10 May 2010

Solani Reviews

Solani Reviews
Other products by Solani USA Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Solani is made from natural plant and potato fiber to work with your body. There are no wacky ingredients that will make you feel jittery. No crazy highs, no crashes - just safe, natural weight loss. The plant and potato fiber in Solani is not absorbed or digested by the body. The soluble, bulk-forming fiber provides you with a full feeling that allows you to be satisfied with smaller portions during meals and to stay satisfied after meals. This can help you naturally change your eating habits, which can lead to substantial weight loss over time. Solani contains no caffeine, ephedra, gluten, wheat, corn, nuts, peanuts, milk, soy, sugar, salt, or yeast. Solani is suitable for vegetarians. The proprietary blend of plant and potato fiber includes potato starch (Amylum solani), sunflower oil (Oleum helianthus), and titanium dioxide (food pigment). The capsules are made from hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (a food-grade cellulose) rather than gelatin, making Solani suitable for vegetarians. Visit solaniweightloss.com to learn more.

Technical Details

- All-natural
- Safe
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Designed for healthy weight loss
- Contains a proprietary blend of plant and potato fiber
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very good product! No side effects." 2010-04-21
By Marinete Dasilva (USA)
I liked solani because it doesnt have caffeine and you feel great. Taking it with 2 glasses of water does the trick for me. You just take it 45 minutes before lunch or dinner. I would recommend the product to everybody because it is all natural and has no side effects.


Customer Buzz
"Definitely worked for me" 2010-04-20
By L. slepian (Fayetteville, NC)
I'm usually really skeptical of any weight loss drugs because of the possible side effects or way they make me feel - but Solani was really different and definitely worked for me. I liked that it was all natural, and has no caffeine so you don't feel jittery. My problem is that I always overeat, but this made me feel full. So far I've lost about 7 pounds after taking Solani for 2 months!!

Customer Buzz
"Finally, something that works! and no chemicals either" 2010-04-05
By Saphira2021 (NJ, USA)
I used this for a while now. It does only one thing, but does it better than anything else I tried. Take it as directed and you feel full after eating a small portion. For those who tend to overeat, like me, because my brain does not get the message that I am full until I can't breathe, this is perfect. I take it a while before lunch and then at lunch I eat less. The same for dinner. Since I feel full, no overeating, no weight gain, and finally, wait loss.
I don't trust all those drugs that make you feel "funny" so you can loose weight, and then they don't work. To top it off, most of them contain caffeine in huge quantities (and I am not allowed caffeine), this one does not.
Weight loss is slow and steady. I am down 10 lb and continuing to loose.
Love it!


Images Product

Read more Solani

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO