Wednesday 5 May 2010

Reduce Weight Fruta Planta / 1-Month Supply 400mg 30 Capsules Reviews

Reduce Weight Fruta Planta / 1-Month Supply 400mg 30 Capsules Reviews
Other products by Fruta Planta Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 6 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

1 box of 30capsule = 30-Days Supply Fruit & plant weight loss capsules are all natural capsules that combine fruits and vegetables to promote healthy and quickly weight loss. Lose fat from belly, hips and arms in no time. Use: Each box contains 30 capsules of 400 mg each, to be taken after breakfast 1 per day with warm water. Drink at least 8 glasses of water during the day to help eliminate toxins.

Who should use it?

1. People suffering from many times of weight loss failures 2. People unwilling to diet and doing exercise 3.The overweight between 18 and 60 Fruta Planta, also know as "Chinese Pills" is made from natural ingredients such as: lemon, balsam pear, radish fruit and spirulina powder therefore the side effects are minimal or none for some people. Storage: place in a cool and dry place. Benefits: Reduce fat in abdomen, buttocks and arms. Minimizes or no rebound after the treatment has been completed. Helps remove body fat accumulated and beautifies the skin. Highly concentraded capsule with all the ingredients making it easy to take and maintain a regular treatment. Fruta Planta Weight Loss Capsules Fruta Planta focuses mainly on the elimination of fat from your abdomen, buttocks, and arms. It is a genuine two-way solution to the problem of obesity as you lose weight and and help you keep the weight off, no rebound. Fruta planta cleanses your skin as well by ridden your body of toxins resulting in beautiful and silky skin. Fruta Plant will reduce your food intake by at least 60 to 80%. No exercise required or needed. Caution: Persons who suffer from high blood pressure, astherosclerosis, heart diseases or any chronic illnesses and/or women who are pregnant or lactating should consult their doctor before taking these capsules.

Technical Details

- Helps remove body fat accumulated and beautifies the skin.
- Minimizes or no rebound after the treatment has been completed.
- Reduce fat in abdomen, buttocks and arms.
- Highly concentraded capsule with all the ingredients making it easy to take and maintain a regular treatment.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Fruta Planta made me ill" 2010-04-26
By A. Marcelle
I purchased the fruta planta and it did supress my apetite but my heart started racing and I felt very very ill , I wish it would have worked. My sister and mother took it but they have not seen much results at all. To each his own. But I purchased so many boxes and they didnt work for me

Customer Buzz
"Good stuff." 2010-04-20
By victor (boston)
Bought this for my GF who has tried all the pills possible to lose weight. I'm always super cautious about taking diet pills.. but these had no bad side effects just made my gf real thirty and curbed her appetite. She lot 8 pounds the first week. I needed to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks so I took some of hers and with working out lost in in 7days. I can honestly say this is a great product. Gave me no side effects I drink water constantly but It made my endurance longer at the gym. Thank you Nature's Beauty for the quality of this product.

Customer Buzz
"The Real Deal!" 2010-04-17
By Sasha.F (miami,fl)
So I have been searching everywhere for the real thing and thank god that i found you! These are the real deal and now I've learned that there are false pills that are being advertise for less. The price you sell it for is still a deal, I went to my local beauty supply and saw it for 35$! So thank you for being the real deal la fruta planta! I've lost 4pounds in 3days so far. deff will be referring friends :)


Images Product

Read more Reduce Weight Fruta Planta / 1-Month Supply 400mg 30 Capsules

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO