Monday 3 May 2010

ACAI SUPER CLEANSE #1 TM HIGHLY POTENT 60 capsules ANTIOXIDANT, Detox, Colon Cleanse, Weight Loss : The Perfect Proportion of Ingeredients Reviews

ACAI SUPER CLEANSE #1 TM HIGHLY POTENT 60 capsules ANTIOXIDANT, Detox, Colon Cleanse, Weight Loss : The Perfect Proportion of Ingeredients Reviews
Other products by ACAI SUPER CLEANSE #1 Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Acai Super Cleanse #1 TM From Life Smart Labs, Inc. 60 Tablets of Acai Super Cleans #1 TM per bottle. Life Smart Labs product is among the BEST Acai available on the market. Not all Acai is created equally. Acai Super Cleanse #1 gives you the best of both: Highly Potent Antioixdants, Greater energy, and also great cleansing properties from its all natural herbal blend. This is a great product for nutrition, detoxification, colon cleansing, and overall well being. Not enough emphasis is placed on fighting cancer these days and Acai Super Cleanse #1 is a great start! What makes Acai Super Cleanse #1 TM better than most? Diligent quality control with a carefully timed harvest (timed optimally during the ripening stage), time to market (no prolonged storage) , rapid freeze drying (not the inferior liquid freeze drying processing), cool, shaded storage before delivery, and a potent dosages

Technical Details

- Highly Potent, Highly Concentrated 180 capsules
- High Antixoidant, Anti Cancer, Enegizer, 2 caps per serving
- Weight Loss, Detox, Energy, Colon Cleanser
- Acai Fruit, Senna Leaves, Walnut Hull powder, and more
- PERFECT PROPORTION OF INGEDIENTS- SEE LABEL PICTURE
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Excellent Product and resposible seller" 2010-04-04
By James Albakian
This is a great product.. As I'm using a different diet regime, I've relatives as well as friends that currently they are using this product (I bought this for them) with excellent results as this is natural 100% with great benefits. But if you're thinking that you will loose 1000 pounds in 1 week....you'd better choose a magic stick, crystal ball or a fairy. Losing weight by the use of this product is the most convenient way to lose weight without the risk of losing proteins and minerals through the urine by getting dehidrate eventually.

Customer Buzz
"acai super cleanse" 2010-03-24
By Megan Svirepov
I found this product to be exactly as described and very helpful if you are looking for a healthy cleanse of your system. I have researched the ingredients carefully and found them to be very appropriate. It is a very economical product because it is not required every day, week after week so I end up saving some pretty decent money over time. Acai is a nice antioxidant which is just a really nice added bonus. It has helped me to lose weight also.

Customer Buzz
"super cleanse #1 Highly recommended" 2010-03-06
By Fred Bowin
Super cleanse 1 was to me by a girl I lived with for a couple of years. She and I both used it and really like it. She was a lot more motivated to try different products than I was but now and then, she would find something good and share it with me. Well, that girl is gone but I still use the product. It has helped me control my weight and just feel a whole lot healthier. If I am unhappy about what I ate over the last day or two, I use this product for a week or so to help clear everything out. It also helps clear out the GUILT I sometimes feel after eating junk food. Im not a nutriton expert or anyting but this a product that everyone should probably use.

Customer Buzz
"Acai Super Cleanse #1" 2010-02-14
By B. Ordaz
The name seams a little silly but the product is good. There is a strong dose of Acai in the product which is just a nice added benefit. Its fun to experiment with different products once you finds some sellers that you like. Its a really nice buy for the money. Acai is great for energy and helps fight cancer risks from free radicals, based on the reading that I have done but I am not an expert on this stuff

Customer Buzz
"Acai Super cleanse #1" 2009-11-29
By Pat Dawson
I researched the dosage and ingredients and found them to be EXACTLY within the recommended ranges.

I think the name is kind of silly but found it to be a good product. I used to buy it on that other internet sight (you can guess what one) but would rather buy through amazon instead. I like to experiment with these types of products.




Images Product

Read more ACAI SUPER CLEANSE #1 TM HIGHLY POTENT 60 capsules ANTIOXIDANT, Detox, Colon Cleanse, Weight Loss : The Perfect Proportion of Ingeredients

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO