Monday 17 May 2010

Nature's Secret - Super Cleanse, 200 tablets Reviews

Nature's Secret - Super Cleanse, 200 tablets Reviews
Other products by Nature's Secret Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 22 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Super Cleanse contains 13 historically utilized ingredients in a synergistic formula that is recommended by natural practitioners throughout the world. Super Cleanse is 100% natural, aqueous-coated, and utilizes a special tableting process that promotes the rapid release of the ingredients in the formula.

Technical Details

- Serving Size - 1 tablet
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"The only thing that was cleansed was my wallet!" 2010-05-01
By MJH (NY)
This product did not live up to its hype. I never lost a pound in one months time!

Customer Buzz
"Works Like a Charm" 2010-05-01
By Anitaatorres (Idaho)
If I feel I have had a very bad couple of weeks of unhealthy food I'll take two of these a day for 3 days and It makes me feel relieved in a sense.

Very suitable for removing any material that gives you that 'heavy' feeling that wont go away after a couple of days.

I would not recommend for constant use, but it is perfect for 'here and there'; Kind of like Changing the Oil in your Car.

Customer Buzz
"It makes you go." 2010-04-26
By Happy again (KS USA)
It makes you go to the bathroom and move your bowels many times a day. Not much else can be said about a colon cleansing product. It works.

Customer Buzz
"Caution!!" 2010-04-23
By Ms. Robyn Bertelsen (Ely, MN USA)
If you suffer from chronic constipation problems, then this product will probably be good for you. HOWEVER!...if you are already 'healthy' ("2-3 formed bowel movements per day", from the label) in that department...you do NOT need this product! I misunderstood and thought that after a period of 'cleansing', my body would get back to that 'healthy' paradigm. Well, when I contacted the company (and they were very helpful) I learned that basically, I never needed their product...this info before purchase would be very helpful.

Customer Buzz
"DO NOT USE!! HERBAL LAXATIVE CAUSES COLON DAMAGE!" 2010-04-16
By ST (Cleveland, OH)
I bought this product a couple months ago because I was having some constipation issues. After reading the reviews I thought that this product would help me to clean my system and start fresh. I only used the product about 2 weeks consistently. It was working well for me at first but didn't continue to work. I discontinued the use of the product. I did try a couple more times but in total I maybe only used half the bottle. Upon further discussion with my doctor about my issues, I ended up having to have a colonoscopy. The results showed, among other items, that there was damage called melanosis coli. This is caused by herbal laxative abuse. I have never taken any other herbal laxative other than this product. So needless to say, the small exposure I had to this product damaged my colon. I didn't even use it for the time period stated in the dosing instructions. BEWARE of using these types of products!


Images Product

Read more Nature's Secret - Super Cleanse, 200 tablets

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO