Thursday 29 April 2010

TwinLab Metabolift Weight Loss Supplement, Ephedra Free Formula, Capsules, 120-Count Bottle Reviews

TwinLab Metabolift Weight Loss Supplement, Ephedra Free Formula, Capsules, 120-Count Bottle Reviews
Other products by Twinlab Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 7 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

This dietary supplement has a patented formula with clinically proven fat fighting ingredients. Designed to help you lose weigh quickly and increase energy levels. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)

Technical Details

- One bottle containing 120 weight loss supplement capsules
- Patented, Ephedra-free formula
- Contains clinically proven fat-fighting ingredients
- Helps boost energy levels and encourage quick weight loss
- Use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Terrific Job" 2010-04-27
By Smiley2 (Seattle, WA)
This arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Will definitely order again. Fantastic job.

Customer Buzz
"A Word of Caution" 2007-09-24
By Lisa Otto
I have been looking over a bunch of supplements recently after reading about the effectiveness of an ECA stacker but not being able to readily find the ingredients to make it myself. Anyway, I have not used Metabolift but heard of it, so sorry if this messes up their rating but one thing I want to warn any women who are on any type of BC-- this product lists St. John's Wart as a main active ingredient-- it's used commonly as a mood improver and to ward off depression. I looked into St. John's Wart before, it is HIGHLY recommended NOT to take anything w.St John's if on any form of birth control pill or patch. It can absolutely negate the effects of the contraceptive. I'm looking into Ripped Fuel instead (good reviews) and possibly hydroxicut, but of course not if they too have St. John's Wart.

Customer Buzz
"I Lost 45 lbs!" 2005-08-24
By Jason Michael Dougherty
Metabolift helped me lost 45 pounds. Sure I was dieting and exercising as well but Metabolift helps increase your metobolic rate, thus churning that food faster in your stomach. It is loaded with stuff that gives you extra energy, thus encouraging me to work harder at my exercise. But the best un-sought-for side-effect is that it GREATLY decreases your appetite. I LOVE food, but when I take metabolift right before a meal, I'm hardly hungry by the time my next meal comes around. Somehow, when on metabolift, I forget about food for the day. It makes it MUCH easier to diet.


Images Product

Read more TwinLab Metabolift Weight Loss Supplement, Ephedra Free Formula, Capsules, 120-Count Bottle

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO