Monday 26 April 2010

100% Nature Fruit & Plant Reduce Weight Reviews

100% Nature Fruit & Plant Reduce Weight Reviews
Other products by Health Food Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 7 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

An exusive ingredient in the 2 DAY DIET prevents the digestion of dietary fat, hence reducing its absorption by the body ter sometime of consumption, body parts prone to fat accumulation (belly, arms, thighs and buttocks) could see dramatic benefits.

Technical Details

- Fat Burner - Expelling of Toxin - Releving Constipation.
- [apply the scope] 1, the simply fat, puberty fat many the times reduces weight the failure and easy rebound, need to keep the shape. 2, the constipation, dark, on the face have color spot crowd
- [the function characteristics] 1, the part reduce weight, main ncellation belly, hip, arm, fat 2, real double to soe te obese to ask, remove the rebound thoroughly 3, the ncellation body inside accumulate the eject harmful material, hdressing skin 4, the high times are concentrated , needing only everyday
- [Go together with Anticipate] fruit lemon, fruit gum, bitter gourd, Papaya, benefit fruit, spiral
- [Edible method] everyday once, every time 1, in breakfast front or send with boiled water behind
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very usefull" 2010-04-24
By Vela Krasteva (florida)
I did not beleive,that it will be so good and helpfull. I have tried a lot of pills,but this really works. I am so pleased that I lost 10 pounds in a month.Thank you.

Customer Buzz
"Fruta plant" 2010-04-24
By J. Montoya (chicago)
If you want to drop pounds get this product, I started at 225-lb on 3-27-2010 on 4-24-2010 I got on the scale and I am down 15 pounds. 207-lb after almost a month taking this pills. target weight is 195-lb or 200-lb... almost there.....

Customer Buzz
"Simply amazing..." 2010-04-20
By C. Gernertt (ABQ, NM)
I bought this product after reading some of the other reviews but was still a skeptic. I'm on day three and I can tell a real difference in my cravings and in the amount of snacking I do. I used to have a hard time keeping the snacking down but now I find I just don't want it! Hopefully the trend continues!

Customer Buzz
"THIS PILL IS THE REAL THING" 2010-04-19
By Even Seller (TACOMA WA)
I don't do feed backs when i order stuff online but i see so many people playing around on this person site lying about how these pills don't work the person that sell these pills is trying to help people that have hard time losing and keeping fat off and be healthy you lairs out there are making something really REALLY good look and sound bad.
And i for one hate that special when its already hard to find diet pills that work i had a car accident and the engine came into the car and crushed my right leg and ankle I've been off work for five years three of the five was just learning how to walk again this is after the doctor told me i wouldn't be able to walk again but i am.
Now that i can walk again i had a big problem i went from a 38 men pants to 52 men pants last i checked and that was Christmas of 09, and i was 27 360 pounds a lot i know i had a butt that was out of this world big and more rolls i didn't care to count and man boobs it was bad but it's the truth i hated the way i looked and i would work out at the gym for hours i mean like 4to5 hours 5days a week for 8 months and all i lost was 20 pounds in 8 months.
But being big runs in my family since i am Black and Samoan mixed so losing weight was always hard for me but 360 is the biggest i have ever been in my life and i don't want to go back high blood pressure everything the doctors told me was bad high blood pressure, High Cholesterol,erectile dysfunction from having such high blood pressure being that big meshed me up I'm only 5'7 at 27 ever time i saw my doctors they told me if i didn't change my ways and eating and lose the weight i would have a heart attack by 30 no joke they were not playing.
So now to finish this story now it Feb.9.10 me and my wife heard about these pills from my brother and his girlfriend she took them for 4 months and when we saw her i didn't think it was her she looked like a different person she went from 170 to 130 could not believe it was a little pill that did it for her she told us to try them and i didn't i really didn't want to pay money for something that wasn't going to work on me like all the other pills so my wife order them.
Feb.9.10 night she order them got Feb.17.10 took it first thing i felt was not hungry would sweat a lot it was melting the fat away really really thirsty for water dry mouth at time lite head it if i took pills and didn't eat, first month on pills didn't work out at all just and smaller meal two times a day one big meal in middle of day like dinner time and little healthy snack later if i got hungry again no later then 10 at night i stop eating late at night i stop eating junk food,like candy,chip,Doughnut,etc and fried foods which i love so much.
Only baked,boiled,or grilled,for me it was hard to change my eating ways but if you want to be better feel better and be healthy it has to be done this pill is a super fat burning diet pill but you can't sit on your butt eating more and doing less and think your going to be skinner over night NO WRONG you as a person got to say enough i want to change and be better and make a effort the pill gives you more so if you give 10% effort the pills will give you 70% for example the first month of taking pills i went from 340 to 315 first month on pills,now 2 month been workout doing more eating right April 17.10 went to doctor checked and now I'm 287 pounds sounds unreal but once again its the truth now i fit 40 to 42 men pants from 50 to 52 men pants and shirts i was wherein 6xl to7xl in shirts now I'm wherein 3xl to 4xl and i have muscles and a hard body flatter stomach every body that see me now tell me how good and better i look now and can't believe how much weight I've lost, and i feel better then ever and i'm steady going down and not looking back to fat life if you want a real weight loss and diet pills this is it, its the real deal if you make the effort and try.
Sorry so long I'm a really person not a fake B.S.LAIR or con man i paid my money and took a chance and it paid off hope this review helps that's all i want to do with this review is help and show people that there is a diet pill out there that really work for little money THANK YOU SO MUCH for selling this super diet pill Japan 2 Day Ling Zhi Diet person now and FOREVER your true customer.....

Customer Buzz
"Not the wonder diet pill that people claim it to be" 2010-04-17
By Odalys C. Garcia (Miami, FL)
I purchased this item and expected more based on all the reviews that I had read. I used it for appx two weeks before giving up on it. Only lost a pound or two in two weeks; I could have done better on the South Beach diet. Side effects: I felt the dry mouth that I had read about. Didn't sleep well at the beginning, but then got used to it. Sometimes I felt an elevated heart rate. I even started exercising to increase the weight loss. I read about buying false pills and, although, the package seemed like what was the real thing, it was very disappointing. I also couldn't tolerate taking this diet pill in the morning with hot water....just couldn't do it. Hope everyone else is doing better than I did.


Images Product

Read more 100% Nature Fruit & Plant Reduce Weight

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO