Monday 26 April 2010

2 DAY DIET ORIGINAL JAPAN VERSION LINGZHI SLIMMING FORMULA Reviews

2 DAY DIET ORIGINAL JAPAN VERSION LINGZHI SLIMMING FORMULA Reviews
Other products by Japan Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 18 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

An exclusive ingredient in the 2 Day Diet prevents the digestion of dietary fat, hence reducing its absorption by the body after sometime of consumption, body parts prone to fat accumulation (belly, arms, thighsand buttocks) could see dramatic benefits.

Technical Details

- 2 DAY DIET JAPAN LINGZHI SLIMMING FORMULAS PILLS
- Fat Burner - Expelling of Toxin - Relieving Constipation
- Ten time Burning Fat + 24 Hours Body Slim
- FAT REDUCTION - 60% FAT ILIMINATION - FAT BURNING
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Wonder Pill" 2010-04-26
By E. Taylor
I looked high and low for a good diet pill... this one works great. It really curbed my appetite to where I had to make myself eat. Did not do anything for my bowels but then again, was not eating much either. Will order this product again.

Customer Buzz
"Worthless" 2010-04-26
By Randall
Served no purpose. Did nothing good or bad. Save your money because this is a waste

Customer Buzz
"Dont think the ones from Devine Beauty are the real 2 day diet pills" 2010-04-21
By AllKit (NJ)
I have had these before..lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks. These ones don't effect me the same and control my appetite so well. I think these might be a light kind, less ingredients maybe. Not worth it from Devine's at all.

Customer Buzz
"Fox nut?" 2010-04-21
By JTrue
I haven't tried the product yet because when I received the product, I saw that fox nut is an ingredient. I have a allergy to tree nuts, peanuts, lentils, and sunflower seeds (but poppy, sesame, etc are fine). Would I be allergic to this??? Or is fox nut like coconut, and just has "nut" in the name but isn't actually a nut?

Customer Buzz
"Does not work" 2010-04-18
By luvlee_1 (los angeles, ca)
I bought this product 2 day diet from IVERIC and all it did was make me really drowsy and very hungry! I had the bottle ending in 5326 and when I opened the capsules the powder was a medium brown with little black particles, from what I read on forums the one ending in 8*** is the real one and the powder is pure yellow. I stop taking this product on the 9th day.


Images Product

Read more 2 DAY DIET ORIGINAL JAPAN VERSION LINGZHI SLIMMING FORMULA

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO