Saturday 24 April 2010

Super Slim Pomegranate Reviews

Super Slim Pomegranate Reviews
Other products by GUANGZHOU YOUFANG HEALTH CARE PRODUTS THECNOLOGY CO. LTD Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 8 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Super Slim is a revolutionary weight loss product made popular worldwide. Package includes 30 capsules. PACKAGES WITH SILVER ON BOTH SIDES ARE FAKE! The authentic capsules are are packaged with green foil on one side and silver on the other. Beware of sellers that lie to you about all silver packaging. The fake all silver packaging is not effective, so don't waste your money.

Technical Details

- Super slim pomegranate
- Diet, Reduce weight of waist, thighs and legs and buttocks
- Special formulation for decreasing and burning out fat
- Natural plant essences, accelerate metabolism
- Made in China
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"LOVE IT!!!!!" 2010-04-16
By Jessica Florez (tx,usa)
i loved it... it really works. i was 180 and have been taking them for about a month and now i'm 167. i feel great and recommen them to anyone that wants to lose some wieght.

Customer Buzz
"Not...what I thought will be..." 2010-04-16
By Florian
A lot of my friends recommended the product and finally I decided to try it. It has been two weeks and barely shed 3-4 pounds. It is not a dramatic weight loss at all... I would like to hope that keeping this pace will take me somewhere. I am targeting 20-30 pounds so I guess the trip will be longer than I expected. There is no major change in bowel movement either. I will post another comment in 2 weeks.

Customer Buzz
"very good" 2010-04-13
By Mayra (durham, nc)
I have been using this product for almost 2 weeks now and have lost 12 pounds so far. The only symptoms i have got are dry mouth and get thirsty a lot. I would recommend this product especially if you want to loose weight fast but just make sure you drink lots of water.

Customer Buzz
"Wow!! It really does work" 2010-04-13
By V. Barrientos (Alaska)
This product really does work. I have tried everything to lose weight and nothing else worked. My sister in law told me about Super Slim so I thought I give it a try. I have been taking Super Slim for 2 months & I already lost 30lbs. I just started my 3rd box but you start seeing results right away. The only side affects I had was that I was thirsty all the time but drinking plenty of water helps. I do get head aches but only if I don't eat. I exercised occasionally and I watched what I ate. I started eating healthier. I took 1 pill every morning and it suppressed my hunger til about mid after noon then I would get very hungry but when I did eat I took a couple of bites of my food and I was full right away. I have been telling all my friends about this product. I definitely recommend this product and will continue taking Super Slim. I ordered from Japan 2 day & got a note in the box that said 2010 new version. The box says Super Slim 300% stronger and the capsules are green and white. The packaging is silver foil on one side that says one capsule a day and green on the other side with a picture of the fruit and it says green lean body capsule and above it says Super Slim.

Customer Buzz
"Not the same and they don't work" 2010-04-12
By RoseP (Miami, FL)
This are not the same!!! They don't work as they used to. i bought the same product 6 months ago and they were excellent, but this new ones don't do anything for you.


Images Product

Read more Super Slim Pomegranate

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO