Sunday 25 April 2010

15-Day Weight Loss-Natures Way Cleanse & Flush, 60 Tablets Reviews

15-Day Weight Loss-Natures Way Cleanse & Flush, 60 Tablets Reviews
Other products by Natures Way Ratting 2.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 17 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Slow digestion is a common concern, especially with todays lifestyle of diets that are often void of fresh raw vegetables and high-fiber foods. Poor assimilation of food can lead to bloating and a feeling of low energy. Having a well-functioning digestive system promotes energy and vitality leading to better overall health.*

Technical Details

- Helps Kick-Start A Weight Loss Program
- Stimulates Digestion*
- Ease Occasional Bloating and Supports a Flatter Abdomen*
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Dreadful product" 2010-04-21
By Crashing Bore (NY)
This product actually gave me the opposite of the desired result... despite drinking the recommended amount of water, this product made me constipated, I had violent and embarrassing gas and I had a really uncomfortable distended stomach until I stopped taking it after 3 days. As another reviewer said already, this went straight in the trash.

Customer Buzz
"Helps, a bit." 2010-04-09
By K. (Bloomington, IN)
This product does help a bit as far as detox, but did not perform as well as I'd hoped for weight loss. I might buy again, not sure. Worth a try, though.

Customer Buzz
"Worst 3 Days of my LIFE" 2010-04-08
By M. OConnor
I had to stop after three days because of the splitting headaches and raging nausea this product caused in me. I took the recommended dosage and had plenty of water each day but the headaches kept getting worse. I'm sure I've lost weight due to not being able to *keep any food down* but I'm pretty sure this is not how people want to jump-start their diets.

The rest of these are going right in the trash. I hope anyone considering these sees this and thinks twice.

Customer Buzz
"Did not work for me" 2009-11-21
By Walter Fisher (Fulton, MO USA)
I bought this product at a local health food store instead of Amazon to save on the shipping. I weighed the same before and after the 15 days. It did nothing for me.

Customer Buzz
"natural, effective and no jitters" 2009-08-29
By Stacey Troup (Los Angeles, CA)
I purchased this product in a local health food store recently and figured i would give it a try. I was skeptical but willing to give it a shot. It was amazing. I found myself not being hungry when taking this product and it flushing out the harmful toxins in the body. After 1 week my coworkers started noticing my pants getting looser on my body and asked what i was taking. I started sharing this with a girl in my office now there are 3 of us taking it. I give it a great review and am purchasing my new bottle as we speak.


Images Product

Read more 15-Day Weight Loss-Natures Way Cleanse & Flush, 60 Tablets

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO