Saturday 24 April 2010

Fruta Planta Weight Loss Capsules * 30 Day Supply Reviews

Fruta Planta Weight Loss Capsules * 30 Day Supply Reviews
Other products by HAINAN ZHONGXING Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 14 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Fruit & plant weight loss capsules plant reduces weight, mainly at the belly, hip, and arm fat.

Technical Details

- The Plant reduces weight, mainly at the Belly, Hip, and Arm Fat.
- Order 2 or more boxes from Happy Endings and receive a free upgrade to USPS Priority Mail shipping!
- New shipments have the updated manufacturer's boxes!
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Day 1 Just started taking it, so stay tuned, but have something else to add !!!!!!!!!" 2010-04-24
By lisa west
The reason for the 3 starts is because I am on day one of the Fruta Plantas, so I cannot really give any reviews on the product itself, but I will comment on a couple of other things. First, I am going to come back in 3-4 weeks and give my review of the (PRODUCT), Second, I want say that the s/h time was average. The product arrived in great condition and as described, Third, I want to point out something that is really kind of disturbing on Amazon and that is the blatant out lies being told on Amazon when it comes to weight loss, how the hell are you going to loose 25-30 pounds on diet pills (IN 3 WEEKS) come on people geeeze.
Well I am going to tell the truth about my weight loss as I use the Fruta Plantas diet pills no holds barred. Anyway, I will keep an update and let everyone know the real deal about these weight loss pills. GOOD LUCK everyone and PLEASE tell the truth.

Customer Buzz
"YOU BUY THIS AND YOU WILL SEE A DIFFERENT IN BODY SIZE" 2010-04-19
By Even Seller (TACOMA WA)
I don't do feed backs when i order stuff online but i see so many people playing around on this person site lying about how these pills don't work the person that sell these pills is trying to help people that have hard time losing and keeping fat off and be healthy you lairs out there are making something really REALLY good look and sound bad.
And i for one hate that special when its already hard to find diet pills that work i had a car accident and the engine came into the car and crushed my right leg and ankle I've been off work for five years three of the five was just learning how to walk again this is after the doctor told me i wouldn't be able to walk again but i am.
Now that i can walk again i had a big problem i went from a 38 men pants to 52 men pants last i checked and that was Christmas of 09, and i was 27 360 pounds a lot i know i had a butt that was out of this world big and more rolls i didn't care to count and man boobs it was bad but it's the truth i hated the way i looked and i would work out at the gym for hours i mean like 4to5 hours 5days a week for 8 months and all i lost was 20 pounds in 8 months.
But being big runs in my family since i am Black and Samoan mixed so losing weight was always hard for me but 360 is the biggest i have ever been in my life and i don't want to go back high blood pressure everything the doctors told me was bad high blood pressure, High Cholesterol,erectile dysfunction from having such high blood pressure being that big meshed me up I'm only 5'7 at 27 ever time i saw my doctors they told me if i didn't change my ways and eating and lose the weight i would have a heart attack by 30 no joke they were not playing.
So now to finish this story now it Feb.9.10 me and my wife heard about these pills from my brother and his girlfriend she took them for 4 months and when we saw her i didn't think it was her she looked like a different person she went from 170 to 130 could not believe it was a little pill that did it for her she told us to try them and i didn't i really didn't want to pay money for something that wasn't going to work on me like all the other pills so my wife order them.
Feb.9.10 night she order them got Feb.17.10 took it first thing i felt was not hungry would sweat a lot it was melting the fat away really really thirsty for water dry mouth at time lite head it if i took pills and didn't eat, first month on pills didn't work out at all just and smaller meal two times a day one big meal in middle of day like dinner time and little healthy snack later if i got hungry again no later then 10 at night i stop eating late at night i stop eating junk food,like candy,chip,Doughnut,etc and fried foods which i love so much.
Only baked,boiled,or grilled,for me it was hard to change my eating ways but if you want to be better feel better and be healthy it has to be done this pill is a super fat burning diet pill but you can't sit on your butt eating more and doing less and think your going to be skinner over night NO WRONG you as a person got to say enough i want to change and be better and make a effort the pill gives you more so if you give 10% effort the pills will give you 70% for example the first month of taking pills i went from 340 to 315 first month on pills,now 2 month been workout doing more eating right April 17.10 went to doctor checked and now I'm 287 pounds sounds unreal but once again its the truth now i fit 40 to 42 men pants from 50 to 52 men pants and shirts i was wherein 6xl to7xl in shirts now I'm wherein 3xl to 4xl and i have muscles and a hard body flatter stomach every body that see me now tell me how good and better i look now and can't believe how much weight I've lost, and i feel better then ever and i'm steady going down and not looking back to fat life if you want a real weight loss and diet pills this is it, its the real deal if you make the effort and try.
Sorry so long I'm a really person not a fake B.S.LAIR or con man i paid my money and took a chance and it paid off hope this review helps that's all i want to do with this review is help and show people that there is a diet pill out there that really work for little money THANK YOU SO MUCH for selling this super diet pill Japan 2 Day Ling Zhi Diet person now and FOREVER your true customer.....

Customer Buzz
"FAKE PILLS" 2010-04-17
By Jenny Vega (Puerto Rico)
tHE ONES I PURCHASE FROM PERMIA BIZ ARE FAKE,I HAVE PEOPLE WHO ORDERED FROM ME CLAIMING ME ABOUT THEM,THERE ARE SOME THINGS I WAS LOOKING AT FROM THE BOX I PURCHASED 10 OF THEM AND SOME DIDNT COME WITH THE PINK LABEL AND ALSO THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT COME INSIDE ARE DIFERENTE I MEAN THE COLOR OF THE LETTERS.PLEASE FOLLOW UP WITH THIS PERSON,THEY ARE TRICKING EVERYBODY TELLING THEM THAT THEY ARE NOT FAKE,BEFORE I PURCHASED THE 10 BOXES ,I BOUGHT ONE TO SEE IF THEY WERE THE SAME THAT I HAD,I COMPARED THEM AND IT WAS,SO THEN I PURCHASED THE OTHER 10 BOXES AND THEY WHERE DIFERENT AND I EVEN LET PERMIA BIZ NOW ABOUT IT,BUT THEY NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT,THEY GAVE ME A REFUND OF 40 DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME 50 DOLLARS OF SHIPPING AND HANDILING WHEN THE BOX DIDNT WEIGHT NOTHING.PLEASE FOLLOW UP WITH PERMIA BIZ,BECAUSE THEY ARE SELLING FAKE PILLS.THANX ONCE AGAIN

Customer Buzz
"My hubby and I love this produc and the seller" 2010-04-14
By Jimmy L. Morales
My husband is using this pills in less than one month he has lost 20 pounds. He drinks tons of water because of the dry mouth. At the beginning he felt dizzy because it does suppress your appetite and he even forgot to eat. The side effects aren't that bad. Also I'm being using it for 3 weeks and i had lost 8 pounds (but Im really slow losing weight so it means it works)

mi esposo comenzo a usar estas pastilla y en menos de un mes perdio 20 libras. La pastilla te reseca la boca y pues bebia mucha agua. Al principio se sintio un poco mareado porque le suprimia tanto su apetito que se le olvidava comer. Los efectos secundarios no son tan malos. y pues yo tambien llevo como 3 semanas usando las pildoras y pues he perdido 8 libras (pero yo soy realmente lenta perdiendo peso quiere decir que trabaja)

Customer Buzz
"HELP ME PLEASE" 2010-04-14
By Melissa Perea (PHOENIX AZ)
OK PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS PILL FOR 2 DAYS HAVE NOT FELT ANYTHING BAD LIKE THE STUFF I HAVE READ EXCEPT FOR COTTON MOUTH BUT JUST A LITTLE IS THAT POSSIBLE OR COULD IT BE I GOT THE FAKE PILLS? HOW DO IO KNOW ID THEY ARE THE REAL ONES??


Images Product

Read more Fruta Planta Weight Loss Capsules * 30 Day Supply

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO