Monday 26 April 2010

SlimQuick Extreme- Strongest Female Fat Burner, 120ct Reviews

SlimQuick Extreme- Strongest Female Fat Burner, 120ct Reviews
Other products by NX Care Ratting 2.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 20 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Up to 200% faster release versus capsules and caplets, ensuring you feel the fat-nurning and appetite-suppression effects immediately.

Technical Details

- Yohimbine: A powerful synthetic form for immediate fat-burning results
- 11-hydroxy Yohimbine: - A natural half-life up to 8 hours produces a time-released effect for continued fat burning
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"don't do it!" 2010-04-22
By M. Marmolejo
this product does not work at all! It actually made me more hungy... Don't waste ur money on this!

Customer Buzz
"GOT VIOENTLY ILL!!!!" 2010-03-11
By R. Kennedy
SLIMQUICK made me violently ill. I have thyroid disease and am on Zoloft (anti depression/anxiety pill). Even though I saw the warning label on the box about asking your doctor if you have these I figured it can't be that bad. Wow was I wrong I was violently throwing up and shaking for 8 hours and dehydrated=(. Four hours after that I was getting numb pains in my back and arms and chest pain, heart burn that would not go away. Finally now at 4am I feel starving and dazed but am Okay. Please DO NOT take this unless asking your doctor. This stuff seems pretty dangerous.

Customer Buzz
"This made me sick" 2010-02-11
By Heather Shotwell
This stuff was horrible, it made me feel so sick. I was unable to work out because I felt sick to my stomach constantly and was very irritable while taking this. I had to throw out most of the bottle because I simply could not take it.

Customer Buzz
"good item for water loss" 2010-02-10
By W. Ehmer
I purchased this product to assist in appetite supression and it does help a little, but mostly boosts your energy. It really is intense and you can feel you energy increase ,but the drop off is not drastic like some ohter products on the market. I would reccomend it for people that work out 3-5 times a week so you can work off the increased energy. There are better appretite suppressant aides.

Customer Buzz
"A quick let down" 2010-01-22
By Tegan Smith
Ok so I bought this product for two reasons, the first being energy for my p90x workouts, and the second an appetite surpresent. I am not over weight so I didnt purchase this product for weight loss all though it would'nt be a bad bonus. I use to take hydroxycut hardcore but once it was taken off the market I didnt want to purchase the reinvented version because I doubt it is anything like the orginal, so i went with the good reviews on slimquick extreme and got this. I used it for 2 weeks and the only thing it really did for me was make me sweat and make me super jittery. I didnt get the energy i was looking for and I actually got even hungrier, so I love amazon and the feedback( thats what i base my purchases on ) but i guess whats good for one person isnt always good for everyone. So i only give this product 2 stars, but i guess your experience could be a better one!


Images Product

Read more SlimQuick Extreme- Strongest Female Fat Burner, 120ct

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO