Sunday 25 April 2010

Nutrex Research Lipo 6 Accelerated Fat-Loss Formula, Liquid Capsules, 120-Count Bottle Reviews

Nutrex Research Lipo 6 Accelerated Fat-Loss Formula, Liquid Capsules, 120-Count Bottle Reviews
Other products by Nutrex Research Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 17 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

This dietary supplement comes in a liquid capsule. Lipo-6 Ephedra-Free is a ground breaking fat-loss formula, that utilizes a modern liquid-capsule delivery system for maximum results. This unique liquid capsule design provides people with a powerful and highly effective tool to assist in rapid weight loss. (The statements on this label have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)

Technical Details

- One bottle containing 120 liquid capsules of fat loss supplement
- Ground breaking fat-loss formula
- Unique liquid capsule design; 100% Ephedra free
- Helps support your weight loss regimen
- Assists rapid weight loss
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Good, but just controls hunger." 2010-03-27
By Luke D. Hickox
This is a really great product, but with my experience it was mainly do to the intake of food. I lost about 6 pounds in two weeks this product. I exercised regularly and with this product, barely ate a thing and felt fine. Only drawback was the diarrhea. Some days when I came off of it and ate too much, you get the idea. Other than that I would recommend this product. I never had the sweaty palms, heart troubles, or vision troubles a lot of people had. It may just be in the person. I was never in bad shape to begin with, I just wanted to shed more fat, so if you're already in horrible shape with extreme weight problems, don't go near this product. It is no miracle pill, hard work and dieting are still the key.

Customer Buzz
"Love It" 2010-03-22
By Nicki
I love Lipo 6. I am not a very big lady but i love to eat. When i eat so much it goes to my midsection. I don't take it like it is suppose be taken but it works within 1 week of taken them. Believe me "IT WORKS!!!"

Customer Buzz
"Glorified caffeine pill" 2010-03-19
By Eli McPheron (Dayton, OH)
Lipo 6, like a lot of other weight loss products out there is just a glorified caffeine pill. I felt the product working, but it is very similar to a caffeine rush and I found no "magical" results in the other things in the pill.

Don't waste your money on Lipo6 and just buy caffeine anhydrous in pills for MUCH cheaper.

Customer Buzz
"A little scary" 2010-03-19
By Shannon L. Brentin (Camarillo, CA)
I tried this for two days, taking one pill the first day, then two the next - one in the morning and one in the afternoon as is suggested in the directions. I am not a big person, just struggling to loose that last 10 - 15 lbs., and this product had such a negative effect I stopped taking it after day two. About 1/2 hour after taking each pill (even with food), I was so dizzy I could barely stand up. The dizziness lasted for several hours and, by the end of the second day, I began to get a headache. The headache turned into a full blown migraine that lasted for two days AFTER I stopped taking Lipo 6. Then, I was nauseated and weak for another two days. All in all, I was unable to exercise for 4 days, so the entire experience was counterproductive and a waste of money.

I think the negative reaction stemmed from the massive quantities of caffeine contained in Lipo 6 - 100 mg per capsule. One caffeinated soda contains around 35 mg of caffeine and this product recommends you take a total of four pills a day - that's 400 mgs of caffeine. Wish I'd researched this a little more before trying it.

Customer Buzz
"Average" 2010-03-12
By anon (phila pa)
Gave about the same amount of energy as a cup of coffee. no jitters. no noticable weight loss without diet change and exercise (of course). reasonable suupplement to both, but nothing exciting


Images Product

Read more Nutrex Research Lipo 6 Accelerated Fat-Loss Formula, Liquid Capsules, 120-Count Bottle

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO