Friday 30 April 2010

FullBar Weight Loss Bars Caramel Apple Crisp Pak Twelve bars Reviews

FullBar Weight Loss Bars Caramel Apple Crisp Pak Twelve bars Reviews
Other products by Fullbar Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 17 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The Real Secret to Losing Weight... Eat Until You're Full! It's true. This is what makes weight-loss surgery so effective. You eat until you're full, but because of the surgery it takes a lot less food to make you feel full. With FullBar, you can achieve the same results without the surgery!

Created by Dr. Michael A. Snyder, a leading weight-loss surgeon, FullBar is all natural and delicious. Simply eat FullBar with an 8-ounce glass of water 30 minutes before your 2 biggest meals of the day. For added fullness and flavor, drink Aquafull with your FullBar. By meal time, you'll eat less and your hunger will be completely satisfied. And when you eat less, you lose weight. It's that easy! And now you can join the growing list of people losing weight with FullBar.



* Picture may be of different size or flavor

Technical Details

- Lose a significant portion of your excess BMI! Use the same principles as weight-loss surgery. Developed by Michael A. Snyder, MD, FACS Bariatric Surgeon. Helps you feel full so you eat less!
- High Quality
- Great taste
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Fullbar Works" 2010-04-14
By Eileen S.
I eat it mainly before dinner as it is my biggest meal. I am full and eat only half of what I usually eat for this meal.

Customer Buzz
"about 20% worth the price" 2010-04-11
By Jayakumar (Tampa)
1) If you are hungry, it is good. But if you already have digestion problems, especially bloating, it worsens it. This makes you not just full but bloated too. You cannot go for jogging or any workout as it stuffs you.

2) This fullbar does not have any protien for the price.

3) 9 grams of sugar is not very good.

4)Indian grocery shop sells 'puffed rice balls'. at least these indian stuff are tasier than full bar and about 10 for $2.00. try that. only drawback is packing will not be good.

In my opinion an apple OR banana with full tumbler of water is 100 times better. trust me. natural, less calorie, does not bloat you.



Customer Buzz
"Satisfying and Tasty" 2010-04-01
By C. H. (Sterling, VA USA)
I bought the Peanut Butter Crunch Full Bars but the word 'crunch' is a misnomer. The bar is VERY tasty, perhaps almost too yummy and the aroma reminds me first of maple syrup. There is no crunch in this bar, but it is packed with plenty of moistness, flavor and satisfaction. Because of the high price of the bars I am not eating a whole one before a meal. I have the problem with not feeling full at dinner which is my last meal before going to bed. I was tired of waking in the middle of the night with hunger pains so I only eat a portion of the Full Bar with a lot of water 20-30 minutes before dinner.

I wish these bars were cheaper as I wouldn't be so miserly with them. I eat energy bars sparingly when I'm just absolutely hungry, but the Full Bars are much more satisfying in the long run. Just like someone else mentioned here, I'm not full initially after eating a Full Bar, but when it comes time to eat dinner I can't eat my normal amount. There's just no room in my stomach. I prefer buying the peanut butter crunch as the list of ingredients included brown rice syrup, honey, and no sugar. I think the other bars all have sugar.

Customer Buzz
"full bar exceeds expectations" 2010-03-17
By Ruth Ann Rose (New Lexington, OhioUSA)
Could not believe how fast I received the order. The bars do what they are supposed to do but they did not taste as good as I had hoped they would. I ordered the chocolate ones and probably should have ordered the other selection.

Customer Buzz
"Wasted Money" 2010-03-11
By Angela D. Hudgins (McCalla, AL)
In my opinion the bars tasted terrible. Maybe I am too picky. But considering what I paid for - it was a big waste of money!


Images Product

Read more FullBar Weight Loss Bars Caramel Apple Crisp Pak Twelve bars

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO