Monday 26 April 2010

Lipo6 Hers Black - Full Body Women's Weightloss, 120 Caps Reviews

Lipo6 Hers Black - Full Body Women's Weightloss, 120 Caps Reviews
Other products by Nutrex Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 13 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

There are many female fat loss products all claiming to be EXTREME. Now with the category saturated with so called extreme formulas, Nutrex takes fat burning to another level. Beyond extreme, beyond maximum strength, way beyond any fat-burning experience you have ever had, we bring you LIPO−6 BLACK Hers.

LIPO−6 BLACK Hers is the meanest, strongest and most extreme fat burner this planet has ever seen. We've created the most potent blend of fat-destroying compounds imaginable. No, that doesn't mean watered down like other female formulas. This powerful supplement is operating in a territory no female fat burner has ever dared to go. LIPO−6 BLACK Hers is engineered to attack body fat with a killer instinct, instantly destroying it on contact.

Make no mistake about it LIPO−6 BLACK Hers is a dead serious fat burner. In fact, LIPO−6 BLACK Hers is so potent we needed extra insurance just to sell it! If you have reached a plateau with your current fat burner and are looking for something to truly rejuvenate your fat burning regimen, you are a great candidate for LIPO−6 BLACK Hers. LIPO−6 BLACK Hers is the one female fat burner that dares to go further. It packs the type of ingredients that are so incredibly effective at burning body fat that it is not for the weak-hearted or undedicated! If you are looking for a fat burner that works as hard as you do, LIPO-6 BLACK Hers will quickly get you the results you are seeking.



* Picture may be of different size or flavor

Technical Details

See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Makes using diet pills a good experience!" 2010-04-25
By Jacqueline W (New York, NY)
I have tried diet pills in the past, but they all were either so mild they did nothing, or I felt I was on some kind of speed my head would spin! This is amazing! I really notice a difference, you don't have to shoot yourself in the foot for cheating a lil on your diet, and I don't feel bad! I love it and other people notice the difference too and it has only been about 2 1/2 weeks! I definitely recommend this to my friends!

Customer Buzz
"Better than i thought!!!" 2010-04-23
By Jeanette Spaur (San Diego, Ca)
Ok so im 20 years old... im in the navy i took this pil in hopes of getting some modivation to work out because i have gained some weight since i got back from deployment.. and i took one the first day i got it just to see how strong they were and i wanted to just run! so like 15 min after i took it i went on the treadmil and it felt sooo good! and im not a huge excersizer but i just wanted to keep going. and i had no trouble sleeping no jitters. it just makes me motivated about life and moving my body :) an thats exactly what i wanted :) i have been taking it for 3 days and my energy has gone WAY up an im in a better mood! so far no negaive side effects.. i would recomend this to women that are just not motivated to work out and want to loose weight. I LOVE LIPO 6 BLACK HERS!!!!

Customer Buzz
"not great" 2010-04-23
By Jenelle Robinson (USA)
different products work for different people. This one didn't work for me really. I was shaking like crazy, could never take the full dose of 3 in morn and 3 in eve, felt jittery and uncomfortable. don't think i lost any weight either, but as i said it may work wonders for someone else

Customer Buzz
"Lost 20lbs so far" 2010-04-22
By Amanda T. Birr
I love this product, I am very sensative to caffine and often get bad headaches if I have too much, but while using this product I have not had one caffine related headache! I started off with one pill a day then after a week increased it to two then three. I normally take 3 pills in the morning and that gives me the energy I need for the rest of the day. It took me about 3 months to lose 20 lbs but I know its pure body fat and not just water weight I can gain back in a week. Also YOU NEED TO WORKOUT, people say that this product gives them the jitters well its because you need to burn off that extra energy.

Customer Buzz
"Skeptical at first.....but wow" 2010-04-17
By Mama Mia (NJ, USA)
ok, so im skeptical about any diet pills but i just tried these for the first time today and WOW. I worked out 2x as had and didnt have to stop. I only took 2 before my workout and dont plan on taking anymore the rest of teh day as i only need the extra energy for working out. but i feel more alert and more energized than ever before. If you looking for a boost to keep you going through your workout i definitely suggest these. oh and btw im 23 yr old female who never worked out before and is just getting back into shape. ( hope that helped)


Images Product

Read more Lipo6 Hers Black - Full Body Women's Weightloss, 120 Caps

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO